This unique Helensvale concrete pool was built by Pool HQ on the Gold Coast. The client contacted Pool HQ because other pool builders did not listen to their needs or requirements and wanted to take the easy way out or just didn't bother to show up. This client wanted to turn unusable land on their Helensvale property into a backyard oasis with a concrete pool, hidden filtration and decking. Whilst they did have a flat and level yard at the rear of their home, they really want to utilise that space for their entertaining area and the family dog. So they contacted Pool HQ to see what they could do to utilise the sloping tiered area at the rear of the property which also had tight access for excavation equipment, no problem for the team at Pool HQ. That ugly spot in the back yard that detracts from the value of their home has now transformed this property into the oasis they were looking to create, a very attractive saleable asset which will increase the ease of sale and value of this family home. See below for the Key Features of this concrete swimming pool build and some images of the construction process.
- Size 7 x 3 with spa nook and 4 spa jets for relaxation
- Water feature with 900mm water blade for effect
- LED lighting for night time effect
- Tiered sloping unusable land
- Tight access for excavation equipment
- Added decking to increase use of unusable land
- Filtration hidden neatly away under decking for easy access
- Coping Tiles - Silver Travertine
- Waterline tile band - Jamaica ceramic mosaic tiles
- Water feature - Black quartz stacker stone
- Interior finish - Ocean Blue Range
- Lighting - LED light
- Salt water filtration added for low maintenance and low operational costs
We had almost been convinced that it was impossible and even told, impractical to put a pool where we wanted it. Everyone else who came to quote tried to convince us that the perfectly flat area outside our kitchen was the best place to put a pool, or they tried to pass the work on to someone else. Ben from pool HQ was the only one who saw our vision and the reasons why we wanted to make use of that unused, terraced land. Excavation started end Oct and we filled our beautiful pool just in time for Christmas. Pretty much 2 months from start to finish and not one ounce of drama or hidden surprises. A friend who’s build started months before ours is still sitting with a concrete hole in her yard. We are so glad we chose Pool HQ and would highly recommend them.
Carl and Candice.